- I would recommend Joey Stidham and SRI to any attorney seeking a motor vehicle or motor carrier accident expert. Joey’s hard work, professional opinion, and timely delivery are second to none. In a recent case, due to Joey’s highly professional report identifying numerous violations of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Standards and accompanying photographs, my client was afforded the opportunity for a multi-million dollar verdict, including both compensatory and punitive damages.Ricky A. Lamkin
- On behalf of my client, Conley Mullins, I am writing to express my sincere gratitude for the job you and your firm did in this case. As you know, my client faced extreme odds in regards to recovery for his injuries due to the trucking company's stance on liability. From the truck and scene inspection to the animation you prepared documenting "the real story", I was amazed and continuously impressed with your tireless efforts. Furthermore, your expertise in the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations allowed me to create just enough doubt in the trucking company's mind to achieve a very favorable settlement for my client.
I meant what I said when I told you that I was now a believer-no one will outwork you. This is a credit to your professionalism and your character. Thank you again.Shane Hall
Kentucky Personal Injury Lawyer
- I want to thank you for the outstanding and thorough reconstruction that you did on our behalf in the recent matter in Russell County. Your report was instrumental in our obtaining a seven-figure settlement without filing suit. As well, your past work has been of great assistance in both civil and criminal matters. Keep up the good work.Thomas Carroll
Carroll & Turner PSC
- Stidham Reconstruction and Investigation is a longtime valued customer of Visual Statement Inc., and I have had the pleasure of working with Joey and his team for the last couple of years.
Their drive and passion for getting it right the first time and going the extra mile has been inspirational in challenging us to continuously enhance our program to bring it to the next level.
Joey and his team are easily among some of the most advanced users of our program creating precise to scale animations resulting in multiple successful outcomes for their clients, and are continuously challenging us to provide them with the tools to match their skills.Visual Statement
Alex Shiach, Regional Manager
- Joey is one of my former and exceptional EKU criminal justice students. As a student of criminal justice, Joey always demonstrated excellence and professionalism. Joey is proficient in "Research Methods" and "Criminal Justice Analysis". Joey’s proficiency in utilizing research methods, criminal justice analysis, combined with his experience, qualifies him as an expert in reconstructions and investigations.
Joey is dedicated and passionate to his profession and to his community. Joey is still active with time and service with EKU and our Hazard criminal justice students.
I highly recommend Joey and his services!Eastern Kentucky University
Stephen Kappeler, Criminal Justice and Police Studies
- April 4th, 2004 I was involved in a serious traffic collision on my way to Hazard from Court. This collision ended my career as Circuit Court Judge and almost ended my life. My team of Attorneys and I decided that there was only one Reconstructionist that was capable of handling the complex issues in my case and that was Joseph Stidham and his team. During Mr. Stidham's Reconstruction, he and his team constructed a scale model of the rear end of a coal truck complete with lighting to test conspicuity issues. During my mediation, this testing turned out to be one of the decisive factors. My case was successfully resolved in large part to Mr. Stidham's excellent work.
I would highly recommend Joseph Stidham to anyone who needs a Traffic Collision Reconstructionist or Private Investigator.John Robert Morgan
Retired Circuit Judge
- As you can see by taking a look at Joey’s curriculum vitae, he is very much qualified in this field. His many achievements and certifications well enable him to assist in these matters at any level. We have worked together on numerous cases and I have been well satisfied with his work. It is always a pleasure to work with Joey and his staff and I would highly recommend him without any reservation.
His work is always exceptional. He made a truck case by going to the scene one year after the date and time of the wreck and filming the sight distance. The film settled the case. It was great when the adjuster agreed to show it again at the mediation. True story.D. Randall Jewell
Jewell Law Office, PLLC
Every case is individual and confidential. We offer a FREE analysis and customize your services. We are here to help. Please fill out the form or call us.
1711 Destiny Lane
5961 Kentucky 80
Bowling Green Office:
1711 Destiny Lane
Bowling Green, KY 42104
Phone: (270) 495-0592
5961 Kentucky 80
Wooton, KY 41776
Phone: (606) 279-6043
Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM