SRI has changed the game yet again, we now have the ability to forensically image the entertainment telematic system in nearly 3,500 models of vehicles.
This technology may obtain in-part the following information:
- Text messages that are sent and received (the actual message)
- Navigation history
- Contact logs
- Devices that have been connected to the system via blue tooth and the location of the vehicle when connected
- Location of vehicle as it travels on the roadway
- Social Media
- Location of vehicle when doors are opened
- Location of vehicle when a phone is connected through blue tooth
- WI-FI connection
- When lights are turned on and off
- The odometer reading and speed when the vehicle receives a call on the meta-data
- The date and time a traffic collision (event) occurs
This data cannot be erased however it can be overwritten if the memory is full.
We foresee this being a game changer for many areas of our business including traffic reconstruction, civil cases, criminal cases as well as domestic investigations. Additionally, our business services investigation clients will be able to utilize the technology and track the actions of their employees while driving company vehicles. If you have any questions regarding the capability of this technology, we’d love to answer your questions. SRI stands ready to help you.