- The police at the scene of this crime found several shoe prints that were size 12 but Mr. Hughes wears a size 10.
- A shot gun shell found at the scene and believed to be the shell responsible for the crime was a size that could not be fired from the only gun that Mr. Hughes owned or possessed.
- A pair of glasses found at the scene of the crime which were believed to be Mr. Hughes by the police until DNA testing was completed which revealed that Mr. Hughes DNA was not present on them; however another unidentified persons DNA was identified on them.
The very foundation of SRI is to “FIND THE TRUTH”. Their is nothing more rewarding than seeing our hard work pay off and the TRUTH be brought to light. We are here to help.
To learn more about our crime scene and incident scene reconstruction services see below and/or click here: https://stidhamreconstruction.com/crime-incident-investigations/crime-incident-scene-investigation-reconstruction/
Crime Scene/Incident Scene Reconstruction Services
- Accidental Deaths
- Bloodstain Pattern Analysis
- Death Scene Analysis
- Equivocal Death Analysis
- Firearms, Ballistics & Shooting Incident Reconstruction
- Phone Log Analysis and Call Locations
- Photo Enhancement/Editing/Enlargement
- Process Service
- Police-Involved Shooting Incidents
- Product Liability/Defective Firearms
- Sequence of Events
- Video Enhancement and Editing
- Witness Location and Interviewing
- Wrongful Death Cases
- Trial Exhibits
- Trial Visual Equipment
- Visual Demonstrations